About Me

My photo
Ignacio, Colorado, United States
I have several people I look up to as a young freelancer. First, Jeremy Wade Shockley, when I first met him I didn't really expect much. But as time went on I got to work with him during the summer as an intern. I really saw what he's accomplished over his years as a Freelancer. I admire his work and his perspective on life. I would like to thank him for continuing to show me the way of the camera and to show everyone that a picture you take is never boring, the way you take it will always be your way you look at it. Second, Ace Styker, he's been working with the Tribe for almost a year. His stories that tell every event or thing that goes on in the tribe is truly inspirering to me. His way of writing and the way he tought me during my work time at The Drum has really inspirered me to continue writing short stories without giving a crap of what anyone says. I hope he allows himself to continue to accomplish the greater things in life! Last but not least I would like to thank my family for always being there for me no matter what happens around or with us, We will always allow ourselves to grow from eachothers problems.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great friends come with amazing memories



You know as a photographer at the age of 18 now, I've learned to see the different aspects of peoples lives and also my own as well. It's a great experience and I have gone a long way now from two years ago when I started being a photographer.



Photography is a stong thing if your willing to be one with your camera. Amazing pictures will come out of it..


Photos Copyrighted by Krista Richards

Although I dont get many opportunities like this, I was greatful that my friends were willing enough to let me take a picture of them and my little 'nephew' as well..

No comments: